2017 Ferrari F12berlinetta
Our Price: SOLD
|Exterior Color||Marrone Fer / Vinaccio|
|Engine:||6.3L V12 731hp 509ft. lbs.|
|Transmission:||7-Speed Double Clutch|
DescriptionCauley Ferrari of Detroit is very honored to offer you this very unique and one of one 70th Anniversary 2017 Ferrari F12berlinetta finished in Marrone Fer 800C with Pillars and Roof painted in Vinaccio over a rich Creta leather interior with Rosso Alcantara accents. To celebrate Ferrari's 70th anniversary in 2017, the marque decided that a proper way to celebrate would be to produce a limited run of cars finished in 70 different liveries all representing specific cars and important models from the company's past. This presented a wonderful opportunity for Ferrari to celebrate their rich history while also showcasing the abilities of their Tailor Made department. Each livery would be featured on only one of each of Ferraris's five production models at the time: the 488 GTB, 488 Spider, California T, GTC4Lusso, and the F12berlinetta.
Offered here is the only F12berlinetta finished in 70th Anniversary livery no. 10, dubbed the Grand Tourer. The car was inspired by the original grand tourer, the Ferrari 250 Europe Vignale coupe (chassis no. 0313 EU) that was displayed at the 1954 World Motor Sports Show in New York. This livery features the same two-tone color exterior ofMaronne Fer with a contrasting roof in Vinaccia. The chromed grille is a subtle nod toward the 250 Europas chrome trim strip, while the interior is finished in the same colors of Creta leather piped with Bordeaux Piping. The black leather dashboard and doors update the look, while the use of Heritage leather ensures both the driver and passenger are held in utmost luxury. Delivered new to Florida, this F12berlinetta has just over 3000 miles on the odometer and is offered in factory-fresh condition throughout. Finished in the livery honoring one of the most desirable and sought-after grand touring Ferraris, this is the perfect piece for any collector looking for an exceptional and unique F12berlinetta, especially those with an appreciation for Vignale's innovative design.
This car is very well equipped and has a number of custom touches you will not find in any other F12berlinetta. It had an MSRP of $448,949 and has all of the right options too such as 20" Forged Painted Rims, an Adaptive Headlights System, Suspension Lifter, Scuderia Ferrari Shields, Full Electric Seats, JBL Premium Sound, and much more. The full options list is listed below. Our Ferrari factory-trained certified technicians will be completing their 101-point inspection soon and this car is to be sold as a Ferrari Approved Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle and comes with a 2-year Ferrari Power Warranty. The seven-year free maintenance is good until 6/7/2024. Give us a call at 248-538-9600 to set up your own private showing of this stunning 70th Anniversary F12berlinetta in our showroom located in West Bloomfield, Michigan.
Please ask us about our financing and leasing options available through Ferrari Financial Services (FFS). We can offer you monthly financing as far out as 84 months, Balloon financing up to 60 months, as well as Open-End Leasing scenarios. FFS is available on all new and pre-owned Ferrari models. These flexible payment options really make getting into a Ferrari easier than ever before. Let us show you how.
Give us a call at 248-538-9600 to set up an appointment or stop by our showroom in West Bloomfield, Michigan. This is one stunning F12berlinetta that you'll want to seize the ownership opportunity immediately.
- Adaptive Front Headlights
- Alcantara Boot Carpet in Extra-Range
- Blake Brake Calipers
- Cruise Control
- Center Console in leather in Extra-Range
- Dedication Plate in Silver
- Leather Lower Dashboard in Extra-Range
- Suspension Lifter
- Cavallino Stitched on Headrests in Extra-Range
- Outer Mirror Black Insert
- RPM Gauge in Giallo
- Scuderia Ferrari Shields
- Inn/Out Elettr. Mirror+Homelink
- Rear Parking Camera
- Sport Sill Cover
- 20" Forged Painted Rims in Extra-Range
- Full Electric Seats
- Leather Headliner in Nero
- Satellite Radio
- Color Alcantara Parcel Shelf in Extra-Range
- High Power HiFi System
- Colored Special Stitching in Extra-Range
- Tire Pressure Monitoring Kit
Dealer Added Options:
- PPF on Front Bumper, Front Fenders, Full Front Hood, Mirrors, and Rocker Area around 70th Anniversary Badge
Tailor Made 70th Anniversary Car unique options
- Marrone Fer 800 C Car Paint
- Roof, Pillars in Vinaccia
- Matte Black Lower Plastic Parts
- Glossy Black External Grills
- Front Grill with Light Chrome Accents (Horizontal Only)
- Glossy Argento Nurburgring Wheels
- External 70th Anniversary Badge
- Black Leather Upholstery with Lower Part of Dashboard, Center Console and Armrest, Door Panel Medallion, and Armrest plus Handle, Rear Wall, Luggage Straps and Seats in Creta CS 53 Leather
- Moving part of Parcel Shelf in Black Leather, Rear Luggage in Extra Range Alcantara
- Center Console Panels in Black Leather
- Seat Center Recess Panels with Vertical Piping
- Piping (with Plastic Core) in Heritage Bordeaux Leather on Seat Sides
- Passenger Compartment Mats in Alcantara
- Luggage Compartment Sides in Black Leather
- Tone on Tone Stitching and Shelf in Alcantara in Extra-Range
- Cavallino Embroidered on Headrest in Extra-Range Thread
- Internal Plastic Parts and Grills in the same color as Leather
- Internal Aluminum Elements in Glossy Marrone Fer Plus Cup Holders in Matte Black including Cups.
The Ferrari F12berlinetta is a front-mid-engined, rear-wheel-drive grand tourer. It was designed by Pininfarina and the Ferrari Styling Center. The F12 replaced the 599 GTB. The F12 comes with a 6.3-liter V12 naturally aspirated engine. It produces 730 horsepower. The F12 is also equipped with a very fast and smooth F1 dual-clutch transmission. When it was first introduced the F12 was the most powerful production Ferrari had ever produced. The F12 will get from 0-60 mph in 3 seconds and has a top speed of 211 mph. The F12 has a unique feature called the Aero Bridge which routes air running over the bonnet through the flanks and along the sides of the vehicle. This, along with the F12's underbody aerodynamics, increases downforce considerably which allows the F12 to remain quite stable at high speeds. The F12 also uses Active Brake Cooling Ducts. The ducts only open when the brakes are to provide cooling. When closed the ducts also help to reduce aerodynamic drag. Top Gear Magazine named the F12 the Supercar of the year in 2012. Ferrari reported the F12 lapped the famed Fiorano test circuit in 1 minute 23 seconds. That was a full second faster than the 599 GTO and three and a half seconds faster than its predecessor the 599 GTB. Being that the F12 is still one of the fastest production automobiles around and it was the last Ferrari Pininfarina assisted with the design, well these are just a few of the reasons it is very special.